I had my Bucket List when I was in college. I had planned so much for my life after school, but those plans did not include raising a family. However, now that I have a family with my better half (minus the marriage contract), I have to suddenly change all my plans for my list, which I am happy to do! So exciting!
I have been reading Life Lists from my fellow moms (who are my inspiration as well) so, I was inspired to share my own “life list”. Let’s just say that this list is for a young mom like me. My list still deals with my youth. Duh! I’m still young but soon, I have to add or change some things from this list.
I will cross out every accomplishment I’ve made and color-it-green those I will add or change in the future.
Have you made your list? I suggest you make one too. I believe it will organize your life and will help you achieve your goals. You can share yours through the comment box!
My list is in random order but the first five should be accomplished as soon as possible. Haha!
- Start my business this year
- Get married
- Use the song “Open your Eyes to Love” sung by LMNT for my wedding video
- Learn Italian
- Make Marve’s wish come true for a honeymoon in Italy…
- Then, have a romantic kissing picture of me and Marve at The Leaning Tower of Pisa (with Marve leaning on me)
- Have our own home with a big garden
- Have a photo wall on my new home
- Learn how to cook
- Bake a whole cake
- Learn how to organize
- Master abstract reasoning (I dunno why I suck on it… or I just lack practice)
- Go back to my previous weigh of 120 pounds — and then MAINTAIN IT!
- Take dance classes for 1 week (contemporary ballet or jazz) in any foreign country
- Learn the dance of Bollywood
- Join a military training (not my CAT/COCC, the real one! Maybe, I can join Marve!)
- Learn how to drive a motorcycle… the manual one! (Ooooppppsss!)
- Hike Mt. Apo with Marve first, (with my dad daw!)
- Then hike Mt. Apo with Kyle (when he is 12 yrs old? Haha!)
- Go backpacking in Europe
- Attend a 3-day retreat for myself
- Have a sexy pictorial of myself
- Be in a commercial
- Have my baby be in a commercial
Be in a magazine(Women’s Health Philippines; March 2013)
- Be in the front cover of a magazine
- Learn how to write for a newspaper or magazine
- Have the guts to go on a cruise
- Go back to Singapore and spend 2 weeks there to eat and tour the whole country
- Go on a pilgrimage to the Holy Land
- Float in the Dead Sea
- Visit Guatemala
- Visit India
- Learn Spanish
- Visit Spain
- Eat Sushi in Japan
- Eat Nasi Lemak in Malaysia
- Eat Tandoori Chicken in India
- Eat Paella in Spain
Have picture with the President
- Hug the President and have it photographed (Still have 3 years left!)
- Do Bungee Jumping
- Be a speaker in a seminar (one-man show)
- Be interviewed on TV
- Sleep in a yacht parked somewhere. (Hopefully, no pirates will attack me)
- Be able to wear a Indian sari here in the Philippines
- Learn how to play poker
- Learn how to play other casino games
- Finish all of my Nancy Drew games at home.
- Build my own dance studio
- Do a triathlon
- Learn martial arts
- Renovate my parent’s house
- Find a cure for autism
Now, make yours! Then, place your link in the comment box. I would love to read it! It’s a good practice to set and write your long-term goals. Go go go!
“Happiness is not a goal…it’s a by-product of a life well lived.” – Eleanor Roosevelt